Adapter Kit – 3 ft Hose
Sawyer made it as simple as it gets. No more digging wells if there is a water source, no constructing sand filters and no more purification chemicals. Families are able to construct and adapt their filter in literally minutes to locally found containers. The kit includes everything you need to attach the filter to any plastic bucket or container. (Bucket not included)
- Obtain a clean bucket or plastic container
- Use the hole cutter to drill a hole 1.5 inches from the bottom of the bucket (you can do this by hand).
- Screw the connector, hose and filter onto the bucket.
- Fill the bucket with water from any source, lower the filter head below the water line, and let gravity do the rest.
- 1 – [SP1803] Hole Cutter , [SP1803ND] Does not include drill-bit
- 1 – Water Filter, adapter & 1 Foot Hose
- 1 – Backwash Syringe
- 1 – Filter Hanger
- 1 Filter Cap
- Detailed Instruction Sheet
Just 4-inches long and less than 8 ounces, the Sawyer PointONE can deliver 1 liter of clean water in 60 seconds.
The Sawyer PointONE is a POINT-OF-USE SYSTEM. Since there is such a high flow rate, it eliminates the need to store water which reduces the chances of water being contaminated after it’s filtered. The only external force required for the system to function is gravity.